Cookies are smallest text files that are stored on your end device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information for the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our Web site to recognize you so that our Web server can present you with a more personalized, better, faster, and more customized Web site.
Please be aware that you may not be able to access some web content if you block cookies.
Basically, cookies can be divided into the following types:
Session-related cookies: These are stored on your computer or terminal device while you are surfing our website and are then deleted.
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time. Third party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our website. They are used, for example, to deliver personalized advertising.
In general, we only use Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) to make it easier for you to use our website and to optimise our services and your communication with our content:
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer in order to register visitor behaviour and personalise offers (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several cookies are set by third parties. You can find out how the third party handles cookies on the corresponding pages of the network. The information on the networks can be found in the table below. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check the respective third-party websites to see which cookies are used and how they can be managed. The "Digital Advertising Alliance" offers common third-party providers such as Facebook, Google and many more the opportunity to collect opt-outs from all DAA companies. Please see points 4 and 5 for more information.
Here follows a list of the cookies actually used by digital advisors GmbH with the following information:
- Name of the cookie - Webmaster: Setting the cookie (Lifetime).
- be_typo_user - digital advisors GmbH: Saves the TYPO3 user session (session-related cookie).
- _ga - Google Analyitcs: Enables you to track visits and visitors (lifetime: 2 years).
- _gid - Google Analyitcs: Enables to capture visits and visitors (lifetime: 1 day).
- _gat_UA-500454-5 - Google Analytics: Cookie prevents the call to Google Analyitcs, also called Opt-Out (lifetime: 1 year).
- __utma - Google Analytics: Enables to capture visits and visitors.(Lifetime: 2 years).
- __utmz - Google Analytics: Determines from which source / campaign the visitor comes. (Lifetime: 6 months)
- __utmx - Google Analytics: Is a cookie that is set specifically for testing and experimentation within Analytics. (lifetime: 18 months)
- __utmt - Google Analytics: Limit requirement rate for Google Analytics (lifetime: 10 minutes)
- __utmb - Google Analytics: Used to determine new visits. (lifetime: 2 years).
- __utmc - Google Analytics: This in conjunction with __utmb determines whether it is a new (erlich) visit. (lifetime: will be removed when the browser is closed)
- _dc_gtm_<ID> - Google Tag Manager: Used for the script management of the Google Tag Manager. (lifetime: 10 minutes)
- _gali - Google Analytics: Used for improved link naming. (lifetime: 30 seconds)
- view cookies,
- allow cookies,
- Disable all or certain cookies,
- Disable all cookies when closing the browser,
- block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be set and
- Contradiction to tracking web analysis
Füfor the following browsers you will find the instructions for deactivating cookies on the manufacturer's pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may not be able to use some areas of our website.