- The cost of the seminar is about 250 - 500 Euro.
- Refusal to participate means the loss of your driving licence.
- If you lose your driving licence, participation in a seminar does not guarantee the return of your driving licence.
How does an ASF work?
The seminars take place in a group according to a fixed schedule. They have nothing to do with the conventional theory lessons in the driving school, but can rather be compared with an "exchange of experience for beginners".
Through the advanced seminar, each participant is to improve his skills in road traffic in the following areas:
- Rule knowledge and observance
- hazard perception
- Assessment of one's own abilities
- sense of responsibility
- risk awareness
- vehicle control
- Control of one's own feelings
- Respect for other road users
What happens in the event of further anomalies?
If a second A or B violation occurs, a traffic psychology consultation is recommended.
The third time, the driving licence is withdrawn and the driving licence may not be renewed for at least three months. If an A violation occurs again after the new issue, a medical-psychological examination is ordered, which may lead to the renewed withdrawal of the driver's license.